With winter upon us, or even without winter really, this is an incredible tasty recipe for you chamomile lovers. The best part about it is it’s quite easy to make.
A great night time tea, this brings warmth and coziness to the body. It’s a real relaxing aid with great taste and of course, healthy benefits. You’ll find this an incredible way to spend a cold night by your bed side.
For this recipe, you can really use any milk you’d like, so we’ll list that in the recipe.
CHAMOMILE HONEY TEA LATTE INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/2 Cups of Water
- 2-4 Chamomile Bags (depending on how much chamomile flavor you’d like.)
- 1 1/2 Cup of Milk. (Your choice of whole, coconut, almond, or any diary or non-dairy option to froth or steam.)
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey (natural is best)
- Ground Cinnamon
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHAMOMILE HONEY TEA LATTE
- Get a small type of saucepan and bring water to simmer. Put your choice of 2-4 tea bags and cover and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Steam or froth choice of milk in another pan or if you have a milk steamer.
- Remove tea bags from pan and add honey and stir until honey is absorbed.
- Add tea to cup.
- Pour steamed / froth milk on top.
- Sprinkle with grounder cinnamon.